The General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners' Affairs Umm al-Quwain website terms and conditions are applicable to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and/or prevented, and/or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user, or if there are good reasons to believe that any user has violated the rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the procedures and regulations applicable for protecting the website. Such procedures and regulations include but are not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this particular user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any sort of test or survey for detecting weakness of any system or network used by the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners' Affairs Umm al-Quwain, or for violating applicable procedures, or for documenting them without an official permit from the General Directorate of Umm al-Quwain Civil Defense.
- Attempting to interfere with or obstruct the provided service on the part of any user, host or network. Such attempts include but are not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing the website, sending commercial messages to the website avalanching it with electronic messages, or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products, falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message, or sending news messages to the website.
- Using the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners' Affairs Umm al-Quwain website by any means for sending an e-mail relating to the website or on its behalf by referring to it, or assuming the its identity, in order to involve offense or libel to the General Directorate of Umm al-Quwain Civil Defense , to its website or to any person whomsoever, or to announce any false news or information and ascribing it to General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners' Affairs Umm al-Quwain unrightfully.
Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.